My Sweet Angelique...
This is my daughter and my best friend! We have so much fun together. Don't worry I still let her know who's boss! hehe She is growing up beautifully. She is doing very well in school, always improving on her skills as the weeks go by. I am so proud of her! She even taught herself how to tie her own shoes, just by watching us do it for her! Yay, that was easy on my part! hehe It also fills me with joy to know that she is learning about our Lord everyday, and can always remind me that God will watch over us. She is a sweetie and I love her!
(I actually caught her not posing!)
2 comments:
such a girlie girl with her dollhouse and everything! that's great! :)
It makes me so happyyyyyy when you do the page. I miss the girls so much. But at least I get to see how they have grown. It was great seeing Angelique on the web cam at G ma's Love you guys a bunch. GG
Post a Comment