Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I've been so slow to update my blog. I still have to get my pictures on the computer! I've been kinda busy with getting my life together, which includes cleaning my home! ; )
I am soo happy right now with my life, everything is going great! I must say I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't have such a great and growing relationship with Jesus! I am soo blessed. God has blessed me so much because I have finally started to live right by His Word. He has blessed me with a loving Church family who help me in my growing with the Lord. He has also blessed me with a wonderful family who has always been there for me, and for you I am truely greatful! So I am sending a big Thank You to all of you who have made a difference in my life, whether big or small!! Your love is great!
Don't stop loving and caring for everyone in your life, you never know who you will make a difference in!
: )
With Love and Blessings to you,

Melissa
more pictures soon!!








1 comment:

Amanda said...

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS CAN SPRING FORTH WHEN WE ARE STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE.

mazzei