My little Kaili-Rosie Posie....
I am soo happy to be blessed with another beautiful daughter. Kaili-Rose is my second daughter and my other best friend! She is growing up so fast. She says so much now, although she still says "no" way to much! hehe She loves to be like her big sis even with things like picking out her own clothes. She has a pretty smile, but always tries to hide it when she knows that you want to see it. I almost got a full one here! Don't let her cuteness fool you, she can be a stinker, and once she warms up to you watch out! She likes to show off just like her big sister. I am very proud of her with all that she is learning, especially with her maners. It's so important that these kids learn them young, b/c you just don't see it that much in kids these days. I love my baby!
1 comment:
I think all kids are that way. They will NEVER show off when we want them to.
Manners are awesome. We have gotten comments from perfect strangers who were impressed with how polite gino is. So, keep it up. It is noticed and appreciated these days!
Post a Comment