Thursday, June 09, 2011

the past week

The girls had their last day of school last week & were so happy to get their summer started early with a little vacation to visit family & friends. So far this week has been great, I've been to my cousin's beautiful wedding, enjoyed a day at church visiting my church family, enjoying visiting my family which included a drive up to the Grass Valley area and had a lovely time at Bible study Wednesday night. And now it's Thursday. One day away from Sarah's graduation, which means tomorrow will be a fun filled but busy day! And will also be my last day here before I venture back home. I can't wait to see my sister graduate!! I can't believe it's already here!! Soooo exciting! I will be sure to post pictures! The weather is finally acting like the season we are in! I'm so thankful for that, I need warmth and sun!! hehe I will post some pictures soon, just gotta get them uploaded to my computer :) More to come.....

No comments: