Thursday, June 02, 2011

life.

I'm still overjoyed with my new life and being married. It's wonderful, more than I could have imagined. Just wanted to share that. :)

Well today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is the girl's last day of school! (I'm pulling them out of their last week due to family stuff going on, and so need to do some traveling.) They are super excited and I'm super proud of them. Moving them out of school 3 1/2 months before school's out and making them start a new school sounded scary to them, but they did so well from the very first day. They never complained and loved their new school and friends. They got a kick start on getting to know their new school before the 2011/2012 school year. They did soooo good! Praise God! :) I'm excited to start this summer in our new home town and can't wait to do some fun stuff with them while they are home for summer break. I'm even more excited that I will now have Harold to enjoy these moments with me. Here we come summer!!!

Saturday starts our journey up to visit family, attend a wedding and a graduation, and to see my newly born niece, Ella! I'm super excited! But also sad b/c this trip we have to leave Harold home, too much work and school stuff going on for him. I'll post pictures on here of our trip for all to see. Keep checking for new pictures & stories!

No comments: