Tuesday, July 18, 2006

This is me now

I have recently learned to put my faith and worries in God's hands, and it has made me a better person. I enjoy life so much more now then ever, and it is because I walk closely with Jesus. I pray for everyone that they will have the same joy in their life as I do! Be Happy and Smile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I really am so proud of you and with god on your side things can only get better. love grandma

Anonymous said...

Melissa -

Hello... you got me hooked on this thing. Where are your updates!??!?!?!

mandy

Anonymous said...

Cool, you have a blog now too. I didnt know! Im so proud of you and all the ways your life gets better everyday. Your faith in God is an inspiration and of course its why you have the happiness you do!

Love you!
Macie