I have a lot of things to be thankful for, thanks to God. My life has been getting better and better since I've been a growing Christian. I love my life and all of the memories in it. I have many pictures to show of the joy I have. Enjoy my sweet memories!
The girls are getting so big! I forget that Kaili-Rose is the same age as Zach. Hopefully we'll get to see you before the summer is over. I'd like to come down next month if possible. Take care. - Heather and Family
2 comments:
those tanks look familiar.
gotta love old navy!
The girls are getting so big! I forget that Kaili-Rose is the same age as Zach. Hopefully we'll get to see you before the summer is over. I'd like to come down next month if possible. Take care.
- Heather and Family
Post a Comment