I have a lot of things to be thankful for, thanks to God. My life has been getting better and better since I've been a growing Christian. I love my life and all of the memories in it. I have many pictures to show of the joy I have. Enjoy my sweet memories!
Monday, September 19, 2011
hello
Well I have finally got my blog up to date with pictures of what me & my family have been up to for the last few months. Life has been good! We had a great first summer in our new home town. The girls are enjoying school very much! And I am enjoying being a wife! I love my husband and everything he does for me and our family. I am truly blessed! We also have a great church to attend and our church family is great. The girls really enjoy Sunday & Wednesday night classes. I'm finally starting to feel like I'm making some progress from my move by donating a lot of things! I will get this place feeling just right in no time! oh, & I have re-dyed my hair & added some pink in it again.. time to get my artsy feel & personality back. I've been trying to get back into my card making and it's been a lot of fun! Here is a picture of the card that I made for my sister, and a picture of my pink hair!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment