I have a lot of things to be thankful for, thanks to God. My life has been getting better and better since I've been a growing Christian. I love my life and all of the memories in it. I have many pictures to show of the joy I have. Enjoy my sweet memories!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Bridge Walk!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are all great pictures. Miss you guys bunches. love GG
you take Marina Vista exit off 680, then turn left at the light, go under the bridge and then turn right at the next light which will have you driving over train tracks. then turn right again and there is parking by the fence under the bridge, and the trail is on the left. ;) Hope that helps!
4 comments:
These are all great pictures. Miss you guys bunches. love GG
Hey Melissa,
It looks like you deleted your facebook. Can you send me your email address at
Butterfli02@juno.com
Thanks,
Melanie
Love it!
I want to go. Tell me more about how you got to that trail!
xoxo
mandy
you take Marina Vista exit off 680, then turn left at the light, go under the bridge and then turn right at the next light which will have you driving over train tracks. then turn right again and there is parking by the fence under the bridge, and the trail is on the left. ;) Hope that helps!
it's very fun, you should definately do it.
Post a Comment