Ok, so Angelique started the second grade yesterday, and she did great! She loves school, loves making friends and is a great student too! Yesterday she had "fleas" in her tummy "bitting and pinching" her. I told her that it is ok to be nervous, but she will get over it and have a lot of fun once she's in her class. She is sooo cute.
It was great to see all her school buddies, her old teachers and to finally see her meet her new teachers for the first time. She had a fun first day and even got some homework already!
Second morning was great too.... getting into the routine again. It is soo fun to bring her to school and walk her to her class. I love it. And she loves her mommy's pb&j sandwiches! hehe
This year will be great!
I'll have pictures up soon...I have to use my mom's camera...mine is not working, so sorry for delay of pictures on here. =) But I do have school pictures! =)
2 comments:
waiting for pics...
when are you getting a new camera? he he he
still waiting for pictures....
Post a Comment