Monday, July 07, 2008

Vacation To WASHINGTON!!!

My big girl, Angelique, is having a little vacation in Washington with her grandma and great grandparents. This picture is the day before she left. She has been going now for three years I believe, and loves it. This year was a little harder for her to go, she wanted to stay home with mommy, but when it was time to go on the plane, she went, and I'm soooooooo proud of her for going even though she was hesitant. She has a lot of fun things in store for her that she will have a wonderful time.

Angelique, this message is for you:

I love you, and even though you didn't want to go, I'm glad that you went and obeyed your mommy. That is a good thing to do, and I know that you remember that. =) You are growing up and soon will be behaving older than you are! Keep on listening and obeying and your on your way to a great life because you will blessed. =) I will pray for you every day that you are gone, and every time I pray. I love you! Remember that God is with you always, and you can pray for and about anything!

Have fun in Washington, and take lots of pictures!!!!

Love, mama

1 comment:

Amanda said...

that made me all teary-eyed!
you're such a great mommy!

Angelique, I sure do hope you have a FANTASTIC time up in Washington!
We would love to see you when you come home, so come over to visit Gino soon!

Love you girls!
mandy