Hello All!
So I just wanted to share some updates on what is going on in our family. Especially to those I love that I don't talk to everyday! =)
Well this is the last week of the 1st grade for Angelique! She has done wonderfully this year! She can read, write, spell (pretty good), and do math. Call her up some day and ask if she's smart enough to know what 100 + 100 is. She'll tell you! hehe
We just had a great field trip at the S.F. Zoo. It was cold for me, but she was just fine. Probably from her fast feet to get to the next animal soo quickly. I did make her stop to see the peacocks that roam freely there (my fav!). There was one mama with two babies! Soo cute. She had a bunch of fun.
My mom took Kaili-Rose on a 'field-trip' to the Jungle the same day. I guess Kaili-Rose made my mom go through the tunnels! hehe They had fun too!
Angelique & Kaili-Rose will be going to VBS next week. (Vacation Bible School) This will be Kaili's first time, so my mom should be very excited to have a little break from my kids for a few hours in the morning. hehe That should be fun, the kids get to do lots of fun activities and learn a lot. I believe that Sarah will be helping too!
Angelique has also made the decision to be baptized! I'm soooo excited for her, and glad that she has made that decision all by herself. She's been wanting to do it, but always saying when she is older. Well I guess she is now "older" and feels ready. She knows what it means to be baptized, why we do it, and has talked to both Ms. Bonnie (Sunday School teacher) and Pastor Jim. This will be wonderful. She will be doing this on the 22nd. I'm sure we will take pictures, so I'll upload those when that's done. =)
I'm still hangin in there, I'm workin - 4 days a week at the moment (slow at work). Life is great, can't complain. God is providing for us, always.
I'll get some pictures up soon!
Love you family!
Melissa & girls
No comments:
Post a Comment