I've been at my wonderful job now for just over two years!! My longest (and 2nd) job ever! hehe God brought me here and used my Aunt Many (Amanda-work name) to get me here. So I feel blessed to have the job I do, and thank my Aunt for helping me get my job! You Rock! hehe Love you!
Don't ever doubt that God will provide for you, he has for me. Just get to know Him, obey Him and watch what He does with you. =)
3 comments:
As Amanda, I will say you have done an amazing job starting out in a realm totally unknown and truly mastering it in all its wackiness.
As Mandy, I will say YOU ROCK!! Your positive attitude is inspiring! Thanks for sending me a shout out and I am honored to be so close to you as you grow and change and inspire me along the way!
smooches girlie!
Thanks Aunt Mandy!!
hehe (and A+ too!) hehe
Great job sweety. Hugs GG
Post a Comment