Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello!

Just wanted to say Hello!

Yes, I will be adding more pictures soon! I have a lot of great ones to share (on both of my blogs) So the next time I get some time..(hehehe) .. I will post some new fun pictures!

I hope you are all doing well!

We sure are! Life is good, I can't complain. For any of you who totally know me & my mess issues, I've finally gotten my living room in order and really like my set up now. I have a huge living room with so many options of furniture set up! But I really like it right now, for the time being! hehe I'm trying to be better at cleaning up better day by day, so that I don't have soo much to do on the weekends, when I want to spend time with the girls. So It's going great.

I'm currently doing a group thing at church, again, for the "Purpose Driven Life" book by Rick Warren. It's great reading in a second time around, and our group is great too! I love my church family, they are wonderful. =)

Angelique is doing well in school, and loves it!

Kaili-Rose is getting bigger by the minute!

They both are just soo sweet with how much they love Jesus! It's wonderful to bring them up in Jesus. He does soo much for us. I have no worries, my problems are nothing when I let God take control of my life instead of myself. I love it! =)

I'm happy that Spring is almost here! The weather has been fun! I love the warmer air, with rain here and there in these months. =)

Come on SunShine!!! =) hehe

More pics soon......

No comments: