I have a lot of things to be thankful for, thanks to God. My life has been getting better and better since I've been a growing Christian. I love my life and all of the memories in it. I have many pictures to show of the joy I have. Enjoy my sweet memories!
Friday, February 01, 2008
Drawing Angels
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sure looks like we will have two GREAT Artists in the family. LOL Great job girls. Love GG
great job girlies! angelique is in shorts? i'm freezing just looking at her. this office is COLD this a.m. kaili rose draws right-side-up now! he he cuuuute
2 comments:
Sure looks like we will have two GREAT Artists in the family. LOL Great job girls. Love GG
great job girlies!
angelique is in shorts? i'm freezing just looking at her. this office is COLD this a.m.
kaili rose draws right-side-up now! he he cuuuute
-mandy
Post a Comment