I have a lot of things to be thankful for, thanks to God. My life has been getting better and better since I've been a growing Christian. I love my life and all of the memories in it. I have many pictures to show of the joy I have. Enjoy my sweet memories!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Snowy Day in the Mountains
OHH, SNOW!
The girls can't wait to get out and play with the snow! Watch out Kaili-Rose! The family exploring in the snow Papa & Nana
Wow! You are so lucky. We totally need to copy you and take our kiddos up to play in some snow. They would love it. You must tell me more about where you went! How fun!
1 comment:
Wow! You are so lucky. We totally need to copy you and take our kiddos up to play in some snow. They would love it. You must tell me more about where you went! How fun!
Post a Comment