Saturday, December 15, 2007

More pics soon...

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry I'm soo slow to get pictures up here, I've been busy with Christmas gifts on my lunch hours. But I will get some up soon. While you're waiting, head over to my mom's blog, she's added some pictures! FINALLY!! Some are old and some are new, but they are still fun to look at!

The girls are doing great, growing & getting smarter. Their love for our Lord is growing stronger, they are little blessings to me. Life is better when you have Jesus, believe me, I have changed sooo much since I've grown close to Him. Remember Jesus is the reason for this Christmas season!

May God bless you all this Christmas!! and forever too!

-missy

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi!
Thanks for the update. I was wondering what happened to your blog. he he he
We watched Gino's christmas program dvd this weekend. It was WONDERFUL and I actually got to see what the program was about! ha ha ha Happy Birthday Jesus!

love ya melissa
smooches dahling!
mandy