I have a lot of things to be thankful for, thanks to God. My life has been getting better and better since I've been a growing Christian. I love my life and all of the memories in it. I have many pictures to show of the joy I have. Enjoy my sweet memories!
Monday, October 29, 2007
My Birthday...
THANK YOU FAMILY for helping me celebrate my Birthday this year! It was great to see you guys! We totally should get together more often!! Thanks for all my cute cards, and fun presents!! I love them all...but I love the people they came from more! =) I'm trying to be cute! hehe But I'm being true!
1 comment:
hi!!!
sorry we missed your party, but so glad i could be there for the aquarium, and the lunch, and the cake... whew! that was a great 25 girlie!!!
-mandy
Post a Comment