I have a lot of things to be thankful for, thanks to God. My life has been getting better and better since I've been a growing Christian. I love my life and all of the memories in it. I have many pictures to show of the joy I have. Enjoy my sweet memories!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
No more diapers!
Kaili-Rose has done an awesome job at potty-training!! She is even sleeping through the night in only underwear! YES! I am soo proud of her! I am also thrilled that I do not have to fit diaper money into budget! hehe
3 comments:
WOW!
Wonderful. I hope Mia will train easily. Wish Gino would lose the diapers at night!
Great Job Kaili Rose!
way to go kaili rose you r such a big girl iam so proud of you
Thats awsome! Michaels on his way there. But Levi's just starting in dipers, check out our new blogspot.
Post a Comment