Monday, June 04, 2007

ANGELIQUE


This is one of the presents the teacher and a parent made for all the parents of the class. We the parents had a homework assignment, which was to write adjectives for each letter of our childs name. Little did I know that it was going to be made into this! One of the parents took great pictures of the kids, and put these together!! Awesome huh!?!
Now Kindergarten is almost over, but I will always have these great memories of this time. Her teacher did an awesome job with making great memory things like this. I am sooo happy, it would have taken me years to do this! hehe
I'm super sad that school is almost out, but I look forward to another great year of school when she enters into the 1st grade!!
YAY for Angelique!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Girl