I have a lot of things to be thankful for, thanks to God. My life has been getting better and better since I've been a growing Christian. I love my life and all of the memories in it. I have many pictures to show of the joy I have. Enjoy my sweet memories!
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Yummy!
Our First Home Cooked Meal in our New Home!
Turkey Burgers and ABC's Spaghetti O's!
Ang's smily face buns!
The girls helpin mama
Ang enjoying her meal!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
angelique you look so cute eating your abc's lol Love you guys a bunch. Keep up the good job with the pictures. Love GG
2 comments:
angelique you look so cute eating your abc's lol Love you guys a bunch. Keep up the good job with the pictures. Love GG
Way to go Melissa cookin' in the new awesome house!!!
So cute to see the girls joining in to help AND enjoying their yummy food too.
-mandy
Post a Comment